Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Baking.....Failed!

I had 6 bananas that needed to be used for baking or thrown in the trash. Yesterday I tried Banana Oatmeal Muffins. I generally consider myself pretty decent with my baking skills but the new recipes failed miserably. Greg came home and was excited about the muffins....they look pretty but taste.....wellll....only Hannah will eat them! Greg's words "they're not bad.....they're just...." Me: "Not good?" Haha, I was ok with it until today.

Today I thought I would make some Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies, notice the healthy theme here? I have only made bad cookies 2 or 3 times so I thought I had this recipe in the bag! Wrong, see for yourself. This should have been a dozen medium cookies.....
They are HUGE! And not cooked all the way through. Hannah was brave enough to try them and liked these too but I'm watching a little girl that refuses to even try them!

I am trying to focus on eating healthy and getting back in shape, maybe I did myself a favor! Oh well, maybe next recipe will be a success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment