Saturday, January 12, 2013

What A Week!!!

I have had one of "those" weeks where the most random things could go wrong....and did!  It wasn't the worst week ever but it definitely was not smooth.

It started out Sunday, I fell in the cafe at church.  It was not wet, just slick and my dress shoes could not keep me up.  I came crashing down on my knees and caught myself with my arms.  By the end of the day I felt like I had been in a carwreck.  Monday I felt even worse and by the end of the day my knees were bruised and swollen and just ugly.  Since I was so damaged, I cancelled my Turbo Kick class for Tuesday and took some extra rest days. 

By Wednesday, my knees still hurt but starting feeling better.  I was taking a road trip with my grandma to Hobby Lobby, got a block away from my house and one of my back teeth broke off.  What the heck?!?!  I was eating a rice cake, not a rock!  I called the dentist and could get in Friday so we kept going on our trip.

Then migraine Thursday hit.  I was getting back into the swing of things, started making dinner and it started with my vision.  Flashing lights, cannot see what I am doing.  Once the vision starts acting funny, I have to lay down.  I could be preparing dinner for the queen and it wouldn't matter, my day is done.  I finished preparing the turkey enchiladas and left the rest for Greg.  The stove wouldn't work, the oven wouldn't work.  I really didn't care, I was done for the day!  Thankfully I have an awesome neighbor who baked our dinner and brought it back home.  Strangely enough, the stove worked perfect the next day. 

After about 11 hours of sleep I woke up Friday feeling incredibly hung over.  I made it to the dentist who was able to fix my tooth without pulling the entire thing out!  I got lots of rest in the afternoon and began feeling better.

I woke up today with what ended up being a horrible sinus infection.  After finally deciding to go to the walk in clinic, I now have medicine and hoping I am on the mend.  Next week has to be better!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have had some awful weeks around here lately too, where you just can't seem to get a break. Finally the last couple days have been so much better. Hope you get your "break" soon and have a great week with your adorable girlies!

    ReplyDelete