Friday, September 2, 2011

6 weeks!

Yesterday Miss Claire turned 6 weeks old!!! I can hardly believe it, this time last year I couldn't imagine having a healthy baby at home and here we are! This is how we celebrating turning six weeks.....




Exciting right :) I had about an hour of rest time that could have been filled with some much needed cleaning but I chose sweet sleep smiles and cartoons with Hannah instead!




How are we doing at 6 weeks with:

Sleeping? Generally she is in bed between 9 -9:30 pm and sleeps until 4:30-6 am in her cosleeper. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to try the crib, it seems so far away and she's just across the hall!

Nursing? She loves it and has been a pro since she has been born. We can finally go 2-3 hours between feedings a couple of times a day. She will make up for it though by nursing constantly between our dinner and bedtime.

Siblings? Makayla and Hannah are proud big sisters and love to talk to her and still ask to hold her everyday. Their big complaint is that she eats "like, a hundred hours a day!" They now want to help with diaper changing and will go talk to her if she is crying and I need an extra minute or two to finish what I am doing.

Cloth Diapers? Still going strong! And surprised how much I actually like it, we will see how I feel when we having solid foods and the poop changes.

Milestones? Claire is cooing more often and has real smiles for us! I don't know how I could be more excited about this! She loves to lay on a blanket on her back but tummy time usually lasts about 3-5 minutes, that is not her cup of tea but her neck is getting stronger. Yay!!!

I love my babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe she is six weeks already! She is so beautiful just like her beautiful mama and sisters.

    ReplyDelete