Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Lazy Day

This is about all we are getting accomplished today in this house! Claire is napping on my belly, Hannah is snuggled up with a blanket on my feet, cartoons are playing. We do not do enough lounging and I feel a little worn out so here we are! I just wish Makayla was home with us too :(



I need to go grocery shopping so I'm debating venturing out to Subway for lunch but not sure if I even want to do that. We have more than enough food to get through the rest of the month, I'm sure, but the easy stuff is gone and it will take some preparation.
Hannah and I have decided Subway is on the menu. If you see us out, don't judge my comfy clothes or Hannah's non-matching clothes. She has a purple leopard shirt and pink sequined tulle skirt. I have just started letting the girls pick their own clothes and most of the time I cannot ignore combos like this. She will not let me take a picture, this blur is the best I have!

1 comment: